TransTec Services, a company operating in the field of ICT and Telecommunications, is looking for a candidate with the following skills in Napoli:
- 2 years experience in telecommunications field.
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary
- Other manufacturers equipment operation and maintenance experience is plus.
- Qualify the certification of electricity.
- Be responsible for Power equipment roll out, commissioning and acceptance, site survey report verify.
- Performing the technical support, routine maintenance task, troubleshooting and system improvement.
- Monitor the alarm report from OMC system and handle the alarms
- Management and supervision of Power station performance
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues
- Perform any other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on direct manager request
- Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation.
- Define Power performance parameter and establish checking mechanism.
- Take all kinds of technical trainings and improve the maintenance skills about Power Network;
- Receive and analysis the fault which Level 1 Engineer team can’t solve related with Power and be responsible for the ticket in SDE system.
CVs should only be sent in Word format using the form.
The offer is intended for candidates of both sexes in accordance with Law No. 903/77